ZIP 2.24% $1.31 zip co limited..

Just wondering what's the benefits to those who constantly...

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Just wondering what's the benefits to those who constantly comment but their sentiment and position is none and not held?

You care about the stock and the people here who bought? Don't think so.
    Most definitely waiting to get in at a lower price as you missed out or sold out too early, or trying to speculate as you view it as a good stock to buy back.

To be upfront, I didn't buy into this stock after reading any comments in this website. However, since getting into this stock around 90 cents I've been observing comments in hotcopper as something extra to read, but found that most don't pose any solid facts esp those who don't even hold the stock. But good to see those who holds do try to pose some charts and institutional research news to provide confidences to the group.

To give some level of confidence/comfort for those who are holding, do ignore the negative comments as I realized that our comments here are a minority as compared to the wider markets. The negative comments doesn't affect the SP at all I say.

In the past I have also bought other stocks like BHP and I have made comments in HC to give my 2 cents worth, but after selling out I would just move on to other stocks and not make comments in the BHP column again. So if you are somewhat impacted by those negative comments, I say don't worry Just treat it as a fun read.

SP goes up and down overtime, just have confident in the business you are buying. Hope everyone makes tons from Zip!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
-0.030(2.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.472B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.34 $1.34 $1.30 $6.152M 4.679M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 172722 $1.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.32 9795 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.31
  Change
-0.030 ( 2.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.34 $1.34 $1.30 1692527
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.