ZIP 3.24% $2.23 zip co limited..

$2 PARTY, page-456

1. 9,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1151
    Yep, and actually beyond, if there is a hint of a takeover. I thought it would go to $1.50 with some action, but it got into the $1.30s just with Chinese whispers, so these guys have only served to push the target range out with their hijinks and tomfoolery and I would be more inclined toward $2 if there was some concrete news.

I think that the UBS chappies no longer have to report movement after they reduced their position last night by returning their short stock, but the Regal outfit still does. Big selling today could have come from either - if it was UBS we may never know and if it was Regal we will find out in a few days.

If it ultimately has been a bit of market manipulation I reckon long term holders can doff their caps to Bridget, UBS, BofA and Regal, and the motley crew of shameless pumpers and say thank you very much for getting the SP up lol.

Still hope that somebody wants to have a go - it would be a bit Uncle Kev and IMO the best thing for ZIP holders. They've shown they can wring the SP for all its worth even without a bid, so I'd like to see what happens if there is one lol
    Last edited by Tekvest: 08/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.23
Change
0.070(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.26 $2.12 $39.40M 17.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55449 $2.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.24 136951 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.