ZIP 3.63% $1.29 zip co limited..

I think ASIC would very much disagree with Sherms on...

1. 7,264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6516
    I think ASIC would very much disagree with Sherms on relentlessly pumping to sell higher and then relentlessly donw-ramping to buy lower, dont you @TB51 @FreeFromStyle @yourhero111@Bowlesy101 @jimmyz82?

If they did a little check up on you Sherms - and they have a lot of investigative and prosecutal leeway - and find literally 40-70 pumping posts a day tallied with you selling out of long positions at higher prices whilst you simultaneously cream viitriol to posters who have dared sold, pumping takeover talk, telling everybody to buy and not miss the train, etc, etc....and then very sharply and conversely several days of bombarding the threads with warnings on growing shorts, google partnership shortcomings, no interest rate cuts, broker down grades, whilst all the time buying shares at far lower prices it would not bode well for you.

I've highlighted it before. Your jump from bullying bull to fervent down-ramper with abruptness.

You posted well over 100 times yesterday!!! Lets have a look at some of your comments where the biggest declared Bull even at $1.50+ is suddenly bombarding the threads relentlessly with bearish warnings about ZIP going below $1.

"Then markets will throw a further tanty than they already are in the US. Then Zip will get smashed even more to his first 80c target"

"This video is worthy of the bear room. 57c target"

"Do not fall for the bull cult trying to distract with Iran talk. It has nothing to do with the Zip downtrend. Instos bailing after the run from 25c to $1.60. WATCH OUT BELOW"

"See you back under $1 when I reply to this message. BOOKMARKED"

"So you will dance with me under $1 still thinking people should have held all the way down without locking in some profits? Ok then. It's a date. See you then"

"No growth so lets not price it as one. Back under $1 we go LOL"

"Now we have people saying Zip will go to 57c. Check the video above"

"Zip was 47-49c in Jan. It's possible."

You posted an amazing 130+ posts of incessant down-ramping, after so recently screaming at all for weeks, and even their stupidty for selling at $1.50+

My how you have changed from still a fervent bull at >$1.50+ to suddenly being a fervent bear < $1.20 warning of collapse to below $1. You are often bullish on the highs of the ranges, and a bear on the lows, yet only yesterday boast of the big profits you made form trading. The two do not tally. If your trading you like to boast of, matched your incessant commentary, you'd be buying higher and selling lower in the last year on the ranges. If ASIC were to in fact tally you with consistently and incessantly pumping on the highs whilst selling and incessantly down-ramping on the lows whilst buying, you will very much be likely adjudged as breaking securities law from past precedent.

I can see the headlines. "The self declared trader relentlessly pumped the stock 30-60 times a day, citing takeover speculation, encouraging shareholders to buy and attacking shareholders who had sold, all the time selling his shares himself at higher prices. Conversely, after selling shares higher for profit, the trader more than 100 times in one day, then warned of growing shorts, broker downgrades, pending price collapse, etc, all the while buying stock at lower prices, only to repeat the process all over again".

Clink, clink, splash (thats the key being thrown in the moat).

(not my style to shop you Sherm's, but other shareholders who perhaps bought on your constant pump at $1.50+ may feel less tolerant of your antics)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.29
Change
0.045(3.63%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.32 $1.27 $16.63M 12.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30048 $1.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.29 290528 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.29
  Change
0.045 ( 3.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.31 $1.25 2717786
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.