ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

I'm wondering if it's fair to respond in kind when @Tradinator...

1. 982 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I'm wondering if it's fair to respond in kind when @Tradinator fabricates details about our actions and motives. If we were to stoop to the playground rules he's applying, we could just as easily invent nonsense about him. However, no fabrication is necessary as I've arrived at the truth using the same logic he employs, but based on observable facts and simple deduction:

We all know @Tradinator was until very recently a super bull on ZIP, evidenced by thousands of posts short-term targeting $2, and tragically, he was the last to buy at $1.59. Since then, he's desperately averaged down to $1.20, but now he's completely out of both money and luck. His speculative gamble has collapsed spectacularly, leaving him in a panic, utterly broke, and unable to cover his lot fees at the South Wagga Wagga caravan park. In a pitiful last-ditch effort to avoid eviction, he's shorted ZIP with his last few $$, and turned bear, now spending 20 hours a day on this forum, desperately urging us to panic sell ZIP down to 57 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.