ZIP 5.15% $2.86 zip co limited..

$2 PARTY, page-6659

1. 4,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 522
    I’m starting a public company called PayBack Hero. Essentially it provides a service where people can pay back their BNPL debts with my BNPL service. Which one of you “smart investors” are keen?

**PayBack Hero**At PayBack Hero, we understand the financial stress and burden that can come with managing multiple buy now pay later (BNPL) debts. That's why we've created a solution specifically designed to help individuals consolidate and manage their existing BNPL debts effortlessly.Our mission at PayBack Hero is simple: to empower our customers to take control of their finances and break free from the cycle of debt. We offer a convenient and flexible platform that allows users to consolidate their BNPL debts into manageable instalments, making it easier to stay on top of payments and avoid unnecessary fees and penalties.With PayBack Hero, customers can say goodbye to juggling multiple repayment schedules and hello to a simplified and stress-free repayment experience. Our transparent and user-friendly interface makes it easy to track progress, set reminders, and ultimately achieve financial freedom.Whether you're struggling to keep up with multiple BNPL repayments or simply looking for a smarter way to manage your finances, let PayBack Hero be your guide on the journey to a brighter financial future. Join the ranks of our satisfied customers who have reclaimed control of their finances and become the heroes of their own financial stories with PayBack Hero.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.