ZIP 1.43% $2.75 zip co limited..

Ummm, rather my point bright guy. Tekvest and you lot made some...

1. 7,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6935
    Ummm, rather my point bright guy. Tekvest and you lot made some a song and dance about that casual Canada announcement from ZIP, but now he conversely mocks me for believing (and the share price ascent of ZIP I showed you, shows I was right) that the Google partnership, hugely more important in implication, should have been been both a formal and price sensitive announcement, rather than the casual release it was - the stock rose 30% on it for crying out loud (it did little on the Canada news of course).

The ridiculous contradictions in the commentary of, now I see are the five, not just four stooges, on ZIP show just how utterly vacuous your insights are on ZIP on these threads.

Its hilarious, the quick trail of events above. Tekvest makes a snide and cowardly remark. @TB51 lets the poster know. The poster shows exactly how utterly stupid Tekvest's comment on ZIP (as ever) is, let alone the cowardly insult to him, with showing a 30% rally in ZIP's price and then you lot all pile in. Showing yourselves for the utter trolls you are on ZIP, with little thought to supporting Tekvest's utterly flawed argument that defeats his and your complaints about the Canada shut down.

Contradict yourselves much in daily life like you guys do on ZIP? Find yourselves verbally abusing people who show up your ridiculous contradictions in normal life when you start spitting unprovoked vitriol? Little tip boys, if its likely to get you a deserved punch in the face in real life, its probably not okay online either.

But do keep it up fellas, I like you boys showing your absurd contradictions and lack of logic in ZIP on here. Lets even get the fifth ZIP stooge @EugeneB involved, perhaps he will want to make himself look stupid and twisted too?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.75
Change
-0.040(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $3.590B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.79 $2.85 $2.72 $32.47M 11.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 39955 $2.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 144889 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.