ZIP 10.9% $1.68 zip co limited..

$2 PARTY, page-8165

1. 9,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 810
    Q123 to Q423 still saw the share price sink down to 25.5c so not sure if group revenue of US & ANZ increasing slightly will be enough to satisfy Not just me, the big boys that run the show.

I like to focus on the future of the company and that is the US business. Last Oct in Q1 the US business announced a 46% increase in usage and that was the turning point for Zip and stopped this sinking lower than 25.5c. Since then, each US quarter has shown amazing "growth" which I think propelled the stock from 25.5c to $1.595. We have one more good quarter left in us for Q4 in July. Then I hope to get a similar pump for FY a month later like we did in HY. After that I worry for October US figures.

If the US business is not growing, I think Zip's share price could be in trouble. It's meant to be a growth stock and it's losing customers and the "growth" side of business (The US) will struggle to look good when it's barely growing above last Q1's 46% increase.

So I'm not sure if a $10M per quarter increase is good enough when this sank to 25.5c during previous quarters when revenue was rising on each report.

I'm staying for Q4 & FY. After that, not sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.