ZIP 4.44% $1.41 zip co limited..

The four bears all share the same set of problems:...

1. 967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205

The four bears all share the same set of problems:

• Misattribution: When the price goes down, they attribute it to their narrative—"Canada," "decline in customers," etc. When the price goes up, it's dismissed as "purple mist."
    • Cognitive Dissonance: When they get a call right, it's due to their "innate intelligence." and quality of thought and reason. When someone else gets it right, that person is just a "lucky idiot."
    • Blaming Others: It's always someone else's fault—the Fed, the irrational market, the idiots, ASIC not doing its job.
    • Irrational Fear of Being Wrong: They are too smart to be wrong, they can't stand being wrong, even in small ways. While I don't like losing money, I accept that 7 out of 10 times when I hit the "buy" button, it will be a loser. I just don't keep the losers.
    • Haters: When someone like @bedger has overwhelmingly clearly demonstrated, over the last 3 years and documented in the ZIP forum, to have outperformed, they go full toxic bogan mode. When Bedger posted his actions, he was endlessly lambasted and ridiculed. Then, when history proved him correct, they did a full 180 suggested it never happened and even if it did happen, he <imaginatively> lost it all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.060(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.43 $1.37 $17.28M 12.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16665 $1.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.42 56101 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.