ZIP 0.35% $1.44 zip co limited..

I've told myself I'll be happy to get around $2 (give or take...

1. 8,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 758
    I've told myself I'll be happy to get around $2 (give or take 20c) for the Q4/FY updates. I expect them to report well for Q4 & FY cash flow positive party, and get good coverage and praise in the media for the turnaround. More broker upgrades to over $1.50 too.

I've also stated I think Q1 in Oct could be a huge letdown as I don't think the current US customers will be able to spend more than the ~40% they are spending now as compared to previous year-on-year comparisons. They keep losing customer so if that stops and they start adding them again, then Q1 Oct may not be so bad after all. I'm looking forward to the Q4 customer update.

So ideally I would like to sell out completely on the next downtrend around $2 and before the potentially disappointing Q1 update in October.

If I can get around $2 from here, I will be satisfied with all my Zip gains thus far and would feel comfortable not holding it. Right now, I always feel like it has potential to rally or come out with big news. At $2, I don't think there is much more in it but will follow the trends and trade it. Long on uptrends, selling out completely on downtrends.

Right now I just trim on downtrends and buy more on uptrends while maintaining a long term holding. I eventually just want to have this as a trading stock but want to squeeze the most juice out if it first. $2 will do it for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.44
Change
0.005(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.622B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.45 $1.39 $11.99M 8.413M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 44494 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 157139 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.