ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

as you've said you dont know enough about the US model...

1. 4,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 609
    as you've said you dont know enough about the US model particulars i would suggest taking a closer look.

as per the bulls on this fourm the growth potential of zip and your investment in it is now largely (mostly) expected to be coming from the US market.

with the per purchases fees to the customers i find it a hard sell when compared to other bnpl and even credit cards. obviously i agree getting a $1000 fridge and $6 fees is reasonable ($6 fee for purchases over 200).

but from the view point the returns zip would get on this fee for high priced items is not a good ROI for them. zip need as many low value items (preferably under ~250) as possibe to make the return % worth while.

i suspect this is largely the reason for zip usa customers having such low limits of credit available to them (as low as $50 on sign up and the vast majority have less than 500) complaints about zip limits is probably customers biggest issue. zip need customers to pump those fees at high roi for zip to make serious cash. imo customers eventually will go elsewhere for better deals. im sure zip isnt looking for the occasional large purchase item with a small fee. they want customers to use it for everything daily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.