ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

No I was too scared to sell out before breaking even but after...

1. 8,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    No I was too scared to sell out before breaking even but after Q1 I became super bull again. I was diamond hands to the $1.50 party. You sold out in the 50s. I made an extra $1 on top of where you sold

Remember when you and all the other bull cult members turned on me last year when Bodge cracked it at me for getting excited and posting train pics? Even when I was bullish you suck ups jumped on the Bodge bandwagon egging him on

I was a full on bull and all you rats turned on me and sucked up to Bodge. Now you get my NEGATIVE BULL wrath and I will always post the negatives about Zip because you all crumble at the thought of someone writing something negative about your poor Zippy. LOVE IT

You OG bull cult members made me. Not a bear, not regular bull, but a NEGATIVE BULL. I will keep posting bad stuff to upset you snowflakes (FFS' new fav word lol) sneaky.png

and I still benefit from Zip going up. So much win on your OG bull cult members who are just spinning your tyres in the same spot with your buy and hold between $1 & $1.60. One day you'll learn Mike. But I doubt you will since you still defend selling in the 50s and watching this go up to $1.595 LMAO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.