ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

Sezzle is the perfect example of this. Directors bought on the...

1. 8,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    Sezzle is the perfect example of this. Directors bought on the lows, 7 figures worth and took it from 31c to $2.30s. The pump started on the ASX and then continued on the Nasdaq. Directors showing 7 figures worth of confidence started that pump from 31c in Nov.

Zip management have a lot to learn from other BNPL companies around the world. That's why we're the cheapest valued. No confidence but someone is buying up the stock on the sly. I think instos are making their move. Two have already revealed themselves. I think Bridget's articles are on the money

Sad to see some of the most vocal cult members selling out way too early. Big regrets for them as we go to FY CFP and rate cuts. The only place for Zip to head medium/long term is UP. We are above the monthly 20ema of $1.02 and next target is $1.20. Then $1.50. I agree with you, most punters are underestimating Zip's full up move this time round.

I wonder how our GOOGLE partnership is doing this quarter and how many more US customers will be added too sneaky.png

Zip is capable of $2 very quickly just like Sezzle did. Soon Zip will go on one of those runs that everyone doubts. Cheapest listed BNPL company around. Someone is buying these dips daily.

Last edited by Tradinator: 04/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.