BHP 2.11% $41.76 bhp group limited

OK Guys at the risk of being accused of ramping I am going to...

1. 110 Posts.
    OK Guys at the risk of being accused of ramping I am going to put in my 20cents worth.

Last week a buddy of mine who is in management of a company supplying BHP on a fairly large scale told me that his mob were of the opinion that BHP will atttempt a take over of RIO which if successfull will lead to a Chinese back play on BHP.

I dismissed it is typical hype but the next day or so got me thinking......

The report was a little disappointing but it appears a larger than expected amount has been spent on maintainence which should not be the case next time round..........(cleaning up loose ends maybe????)

Secondly on CNBC that night (thursday I think) Tom Albanese CEO of RIO was on and Joe Kernan;s first question was "whats next ....BHP?" Albanese totally ignored the question and talked about how that Alcan take over was going Kernan then siad to Tom "you are talking about Alcan and nt BHP aren't you" at hwich point Tom almost was looking for an exit.........I would love to get Alan Pease the body language man to translate what he said but to me he said "can you shut up about that we aren't finished in our discussions with BHP"

Then we see the share price held down ........

Some one is getting ready to get ready........This stock is about to explode....i don't know when (end of year, six monthhs, 2 years) but let me assure you that when anything like a play or discussion on RIO is mentioned get on board cos $150 won't be out of the question when the big Australian looks like becoing the big Dim Sim

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.76
Change
-0.900(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $211.7B
Open High Low Value Volume
$42.02 $42.09 $41.75 $565.3M 13.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
176 109821 $41.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.80 17792 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.