ADX 0.00% 10.0¢ adx energy ltd

GO We are all essentially in the same boat in that there is an...

1. Osi
    16,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    GO

We are all essentially in the same boat in that there is an absence of low lying fruit. I hope your TAP hold does better with new Zola targets than OEX did with Lolotoe-1 and that their off-shore venture in Ghana does better than FAR's Kora 1 duster. Who knows? My crystal ball isn't clear enough to say. TAP is very cheap @ 69c but then so is everything else on the board including ADX.

For me it's all about managing risk and opportunity with sufficient diversification ... and this sometimes requires rebalancing the portfolio on a daily basis. Each to their own on that score .... I advise nobody but myself.

ST POO may dump but longer term none of the above mentioned plays (including SD) are worth the risk at say the mooted worst case of $60pbl. On that basis I can't see how POO can dip for too long regardless of what else happens because the supply side would seriously diminish. Any thoughts?

Back to the original ADX SD equations IF the oil is actually there in commercially extractable quantities then the skin holders retain in this play may easily be worth the risk (IF the corresponding downside loss is easily affordable).

I've been down the odd working gold mine but alas no visits to a working O&G rig. I don't, as a consequence, claim to be an O&G techo. You are correct on that score.

Hypothetically, if there was a small quantity of gas in mud could that be indicative of a tight but none the less commercial reservior such as those found in Chaal?? We know the Chaal field extends into Chorbane.... thus the presense of money at the side now waiting for SD results to be revealed.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $46.56K 467.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20010 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 169529 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.