DRX 3.85% 2.5¢ diatreme resources limited

2 purges in 2 months, page-11

1. 1,118 Posts.
    T10, I presume that you are suggesting that part of the options underwriting deal with Pattersons included an "unwritten" clause to cap/depress or generally limit the stimulation of the SP as much as possible leading up to options expiry to:

a) ensure that DRX recieves 25c for as many options as it can, rather than the adjusted excercise price (likely to be 22c) that takes into account the X-treme spinoff

b) ensure that Pattersons (and it's clients) recieves as many option conversions as possible

So, to that extent, I am interpreting your "DON'T BUY" opinion of DRX as:

- Management have short changed DRX shareholders for a period of time in order to shore up the longer-term prospects of the company by ensuring a larger cash kitty to fund the Wanna Lakes programs, and at the same time, ensure valuable Broker support down the track

- Management's short-term (last 2 months, plus this month) sacrifices have severely impacted your bottom line as the opportunity cost of riding out Mgmt's short-term-pain-long-term-gain strategy has seen you lose out on plenty of other potentially profitable trades since 16th August passed

So the short-term strategy pursued by DRX mgmt would seem to grate with you as you are not looking to hold DRX longer term, and initially entered your position with a short term view to trade the momentum of the positive drill results?

Is that right? If so, then does your "DON'T BUY" opinion of DRX extend pass the end of October and options expiry, or are you expecting Pattersons to start pushing the DRX shareprice up in order to generate a profit for their new holders of underwritten conversions... i.e. a pump and dump?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $34.28K 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 526681 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 1046447 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.