DRX 0.00% 1.7¢ diatreme resources limited

2 purges in 2 months, page-23

1. 16,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    LMFAO....good luck pal.... :)

you will need it if you are holding the options....

I'm not worried.....I mean I'm disgusted only...... I can seat tight now and wait for Patterson and Doral to make the moves.....

and..... really do not care about your opinion clown....

----------------------------------------------------

Doral Mineral Sands Pty Ltd was established in 2001 to acquire, mine and process heavy mineral sands near Dardanup and at Picton, respectively about 20km and 10km east of the coastal City of Bunbury in Western Australia.

The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Perth-based Doral Mineral Industries Limited, itself an unlisted public company owned by Iwatani International Corporation of Japan.

Iwatani is a major industrial company listed on the Tokyo, Osaka and Nagoya stock exchanges. Its main business areas are energy and housing, industrial gases, machinery and materials. Iwatani has been a major trader of zircon, one of the products produced from Dardanup, for over 30 years.

In June 2001, Doral committed over $A30 million to the Dardanup Mineral Sands Project. This involved the acquisition of the mineral rights, mine site, exploration and mining land; refurbishment of the Picton dry processing plant, construction of the mine site wet plant, support and administration facilities.

This was completed and continuous 24 hours a day open cut mining and processing began in mid-2002. The first zircon shipment to customers in India and China left through the Port of Fremantle in August 2002. The first ilmenite shipment left from Bunbury Port the following month.

Doral Mineral Sands produces about 110,000 tonnes of ilmenite per annum, 10,000tpa leucoxene and 10,000tpa zircon, all for export.

The operations began with an initial mine life of 10 years, but the identification of other resources on company ground nearby has extended that for a further 5-10 years.

So Doral Mineral Sands is going to be around and a major contributor to the local community and Australia’s export earnings, for a long time.

Current and future production by Doral Mineral Sands is a significant contribution to Western Australia’s mineral sands industry, which is worth about $A910 million a year. By comparison, mineral sands production for the rest of Australia is worth about $105 million.

Australia’s total mineral sands exports are worth about $A746 million a year, a major contributor to Australia’s economy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $10.08K 593.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3216335 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2601432 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.