IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

2 questions. appreciate opinions

1. 375 Posts.

1. Does anyone have view as to whether Prima will now have a big hallenge to manufacture cVac for the MEast ,ake or not a problem. It's not clear to me where the manufacturing would be done, whether capacity may need to be reviewed and wht (if any) quality standard/criteria will need to be met. Although Prima have work to do to get their production ramped up, getting it started early to meet the MEast market will give it a great head start for approvals and subsequent demand comes from US/EMEA markets.

2. Almost discussion around Prima until now is around HC forum and a few others in Australia. Would suggest for a second that anyone leaves HC PRR thread but presumably it would make sense for us investors to have additional presence the most popular US /EMEA based stock forums (US mainly) with regard to PBMD. We need to boost the small investor commentary on those forums to help the average UD bio investor become aware who Prima is. If thu list on the big N and discussion only takes place here then I wonder how many US investors will look to a non US forum to follow a US listed stck. Maybe tgey will?, who knows. Question is what forums do people think will be worthwhile and does anyone plan to register elsewhere in US ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.