SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

ASX did not suspend ISX with a valid reason and have never...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4411
    ASX did not suspend ISX with a valid reason and have never investigated anyone for the stated reason for suspension(price volatility).
    This has never been about compliance, it has been about using the cover of compliance to find wrongdoing for the purpose of delisting ISX. This is about power, monopoly and money. ISX is being used by the big end of town to send a message. Don't challenge the status quo or jeopardize entrenched gravy trains or you will be destroyed.
    There is no future in Australia for ISX. All the power lies with ASX and the seeming closeness of ASIC, who are acting like their lapdog is very worrying for Australian shareholders.
    Even if the court makes ASX reinstate ISX their is no guarantee they won't suspend ISX again at any time. There is nothing to stop them. I would love someone to prove me wrong but our experience so far doesn't give us much hope. With that in mind it would be difficult to attract capital and new investors. A very big sovereign risk must now be applied to ISX if it stays in Australia.
    Australia in my mind has a broken stock exchange which needs to be fixed. The ability of a listed company to reek havoc on another listed company with not one shed of evidence with an attitude that refuses to accept plausible explanations from officers and employees of the company and instead find wrongdoing and guilt that just is not there is an untenable situation especially if that same listed company has given itself god like powers that cannot be challenged or indeed mediated.
    ISX needs to leave Australia asap IMO as our growth will always be hampered and threatened here.

I am actually wondering if the Federal Court does direct the ASX to lift the suspension whether they have to comply and what would the consequences would be if they don't. If anyone has any clarity around this I would appreciate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.