SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Would be happy for this thread to be retired...and not happy to...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Would be happy for this thread to be retired...and not happy to bring it back to life just now----

HOWEVER, since creating it, there was a worthy finale to my submission - that is, the ISX ANN re $264m damages claim finally released on ISX's and later (in less detail) on ASX's ASX own share trading platform (latter not yet viewed or verified or quoted re content).

The ONE QUESTION I would like answered or commented upon [and after starting this thread - thought that maybe I should have contacted ISX directly instead of asking HC fellow holders and posters] is this.....

____________QUESTION

Given all we know and have researched to date, why do ISX and its shareholders have to wait any further FOR THE RELISTING OF ISX SHARE TRADING on the ASX platform?

ISX have since met all 4 out of 4 conditions from the last Fed Court hearing re ASX's new and amended and outstanding requests for consideration to relist ISX share trades.  The Clayton Utz report well-satisfying many that there are no issues of concern and no breaches to support ASX's suspension and 'damaging' actions to date against ISX.

Why do some consider ISX won't be relisted prior to the outcome of the damages claim which ASX will possibly delay in the Federal Court well into mid 2021 and/or beyond given C/outs commentary plus also our knowledge of how respondents/defendants - in this case ASX - seek deferment at great cost to each party but also at great profit to each parties' externally contracted legal teams.

I only wish ISX had Rowena Orr as an advisory party given her experience with the recently held Royal Commission into the banking sector.

WHAT are ASX's ACTUAL REASONS FOR CONTINUING THE SUSPENSION OF ISX SHARE TRADING?   As of now - today's date?

WHY is it that ISX trading can't be reinstated prior to the outcome of the Federal Court hearing ISX's damages claims against the ASX?

DO we have to wait until then?   If so, why?

Some of us know or suspect ASX's reasons for wishing to defer relisting.

BUT on what evidence/basis/reason can ASX now continue to refuse relisting?

A genuine question.  I know and/or suspect ASX don't want ISX to trade again but the fact is, ASX actually do not have any published evidential reasons for why ISX cannot be relisted soon. It is not dependent upon the outcome of the Federal Court hearings damages claim as far as I can ascertain.

Or is it?  If so, please explain why?  What is it that I don't understand?

WHY ARE WE WAITING?  WHY ARE WE EXPECTED TO WAIT until the conclusion of the Federal Court hearings outcome re the damages claim?  The 2 matters are separate.

https://www.fedcourt.gov.au/digital-law-library/glossary-of-legal-terms\

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.