LAT 3.45% 14.0¢ latitude 66 limited

2 significant regional faults ++, page-16

1. 1,780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Hi John435 - what is your take on CJO being able to earn up to 75% of SMD's molybdenum-copper-gold-rhenium deposit holding at Kalman South by completing a bankable feasibility study - they have obviously walked away from this and yet the ground yielded results comparable to Ivanhoe's ground due east which Ivanhoe consider to be top rate( I don't know how far away but as far as distances go up north probably a near neighbor?).
    Anyway, if you were SMD's management would you approach Ivanhoe because:
    1) they have the money to develop whilst we concentrate on the copper/gold at Mount Remarkable and as our resources are limited or
    2)seek to buy it back by getting another well heeled partner to join the fold - I suppose our large Korean shareholder would have something to say in this regard.

I am mulling this over on my third glass of red because I don't see anyway forward at Kalman South with CJO looking like they have jumped ship: I suppose it would cost a lot of dollars to develop the field.
    So, it really looks to me like Kalman South goes on the back-burner until after the next GFC hit when these commodities will really take-off.
    Anyway, the important thing to my mind is the Mount Remarkable resource - some of those copper hits are way above the current big mines average and the next drilling reports are awaited with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $19.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 15.0¢ 13.5¢ $12.40K 85.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45000 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 56810 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.