NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

I recently bought into this stock....I see massive upside...

1. 130 Posts.
    I recently bought into this stock....I see massive upside potential....I first looked at it about a year ago...back then it looked good but didnt think market would be willing to look 2 years ahead to FY15 when the real volume growth from M2M was started to flow through (too much uncertainty)....fast forward a year and we are within reach of much higher earnings growth environment as Vodafone contract begins to come through (hearing Vodafone is winning m2m volumes in healthcare space), smart metering in Vic, and NBN rollout....No one really knows how much volume M2M can deliver (including ntc) but looking through the results/annual reports of the major telco carriers and you can see they are all jostling for position in the M2M market.

As these volumes increase so to will margins given benefits of fixed cost leverage.....We also have plenty of other catalysts to help including signing up more of the major telco providers (NTC want to be aligned to 6 of the top 10...they currently have three with Telstra not a top 10 global carrier) apparently they are in discussions with a number at the moment...On top of that you have M&A potential although i think there is more upside on fundamental earnings growth than from an opportunistic bid at the moment...I'll continue to buy on any dips and am expecting good things...fingers crossed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.