FSE 0.00% 0.5¢ fuse minerals limited

Greetings Pittman!Let me first start by letting you know how...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: APPLICATION WITHDRAWN ON 28 MARCH 2024
  1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Greetings Pittman!

Let me first start by letting you know how overwhelmingly thrilled I am to have you on board. You have a keen eye for detail. Yes ClownTrader got a little carefree when describing TT. I made a mistake. I admit that. Tim T might have a slight resemblance to Nat King Cole, but it seems that does not automatically qualify him as a Coal King or coal expert. TT is not a geologist.

The one geo that was present at the meeting was Bob. Bob was the quick witted (not half witted) gentleman who whisked us through the FSE power point presentation. Brief and straight to the point. That is Bob. A bit like yourself Pitman.

Re:Farmers is Farmers, they see $signs: My dear friend, that is all true and precisely my point. These guys can be paid off. They cooperate. The big players at Wittbank however seemed to ensure that the squeeze was put on emerging coal juniors ( so I was told).

Re: " Sekoko offers free tour to FSE shareholders, take your own bread, shoot your own meat" - that was all said tongue in cheek. I sincerely hope there were no people that quickly took a $500 position in FSE in anticipation of a free holiday. Apparently FSE shares do not come with a free safari tour attached. I got the impression that offer was strictly is for inner circle members alone.

Thanks again Pitman. In future I will try to bridle my exuberance.

Many felicitations

ClownTrader

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FSE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.