UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

hey GS I thought that post was funny, so I gave you a thumbs up,...

1. 872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    hey GS I thought that post was funny, so I gave you a thumbs up, but alas your thumbs count is still 0....

the thing that is really doing my head in at the moment is this:

WHY is there any volume in the US. Any sane person surely would buy the shares in OZ at a massive discount then transfer to US to keep if long termers or sell and repeat if up for the arb ?????

The feeling mentioned earlier in this thread is that US investors are smart and they will value stocks more correctly, whereas OZ investors are stupid. This has been further supported by saying the US investors are selling in the US, and the arbers are then buying in OZ. But who is doing and why is there buying in the US???... it doesn't make sense.

imo its the same thing as if you lived in the US and had the choice to buy a car locally for US$45K but if you import from australia with a slight delay and by filling in a few extra forms you end up paying US$30 (or day b4 20K) wouldn't that make more sense?

The only hypothetical that sounds really good, is that they expect awesome news on Feb 22nd, so the US investors have to buy now in US as they won't have time to setup OZ share trading access. Then when the announcement comes they will make good profit on their US stocks, whilst here in OZ our shares will go KABOOM to catch up to US company value !! ???

LOL, its nice to dream!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.