UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

$2 today?, page-71

1. 1,369 Posts.
    "Share trading is all about sentiment. At the moment there is no sentiment for UNIS on the NAZ, they will probably be looking to us as the long-time holders for guidance as to what it's worth."

Kooke, with respect, I disagree for the following reasons.

There has been the equivalent of over 720k shares traded on the Naz in its first three days of trade. The price has fluctuated from $US8.60 to 26.40, last night it settled down and I expect that it will trade in a narrower band of $12 to $14.

The ASX price will be dragged up to meet it at those levels. I have colleagues that are madly trying to set up trading platforms to take advantage of the massive arbitrage opportunity that currently exists and commsec have advised that they have been swamped requests for new international trading platforms this week.

The long timers cant provide any guidance for the yanks, cause they bought their shares years ago and are waiting for +$10 before dusting off the sell button.

I have far more faith in the yanks getting this thing right cause the Australian market has no idea at all. Look at todays trading, look at what happened in july 2008. dont get me started!

Kooke, I enjoy your posts mate, Im not having a go at you in any of the above, so I hope it doesnt come across that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.