HDR hardman resources limited

re: classic bullish and bearish for mmacs Thanks CBI used this...

1. 78 Posts.
    re: classic bullish and bearish for mmacs Thanks CB

I used this (Divegance) as an entry technique a month or so ago, but my time range on this stock is not short so I havent used it as an exit.

I use MACD mostly as a trend following indicator rather than osciallator (RSI). Typically I look at MACD on the weekly to established the trend when the histogram ticks up or down (The deeper or higher the last tick the better) and in conjuction with 21 EMA. I found too many whipsaws on MACD alone. My preference in Oscilator is William%R on the daily, again this can be used as a divergance signal. I feel that gives a good feel as to the sustanability of the Bulls to hold a market up.

Back to HDR I would like to see 2.10 hold strong. This will confim good support. It has been tested once since it broke but that was in a faily rapid uptrend so it cant be fully confirmed. If this holds and the first drill is successfull, 2.4 should be easily broken. Lets hope as somebody suggested that Management did Calibrate the new technology on some succesful and dry holes prior to selecting drilling targets for 05

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.