2 trillion euro saving deal on its way! :), page-46

1. BMD
    2,433 Posts.
    if it was that easy,why didn't they take the 2008 suggestion and go the George Gono route?(that's your Zim treasurer guy).
    To all those card carrying banker "cabin boys",high five-ing this,who owns that "presto" debt?! ."Firewall" Phfftttt
    I'm betting none of those,(selling the gold in their teeth to pay bills) Hellenic protesting punters are gunna see a centime.No small business owner,or house holder is to recieve any direct relief for their mortgages.Taxes, wages and retirement are not suddenly going to be unburdend.Food,fuel and healthcare is not gunna be free.
    But tell you who is lighting up that cuban in celebration of another exhorbitant Xmas bonuses guarantee of funds directly dumped in their golden trough to suffocate their snouts.It's happened repeatedly and obviously is the only priority of those in power.
    Yep,instigators of this mess get undeserved preferential,and we're supposed to be elated.Again.
    How much more proof is needed to illustrate that these incestuous criminals are the FILTH?.
    I'm never aligning myself with these greedy elitists and don't mind being the little guy willing to fight on,'cause no one is yet to convince me that the motive they're wedded to is anything less than self serving.Bugger everyone else.Because if we go down then so do you!
    So all you cheering one eyed raging bull goliaths out there,this is one little David with a nasty, sharp jagged peice of gold in the sling with a little bit of back-up ammo just in case.No matter how long.I'm waiting.
    Profits to all.BMD.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.