CTP 1.89% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

2 trillion tons for 1.5 million ! .., page-33

1. 35,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2863
    "Again, $5/acre for our lot and same geology not far away for Beach gets $500-700 or average of 120 times greater..go figure as I cant work that out but the CEO's here tell me its covered and I should shut up..well really not!"

Avemaria, do yourself a favour and go re-read some of the reports. You keep making up unsubstantiated and totally FALSE claims whilst claiming some sort of immature high ground by bringing it up again and again.

The TOTAL deal WAS done at $37 an acre, you are mixing up things again. OUR EV is around $4 an acre (recently $5) but that is a market value.
    The Total deal, which is nearest Cooper and obviously what you were referring to above "not far away" was done at a more than 40% premium to the Statoil deal (large major farm in). This is a like for like comparison.

Apples with Apples. Comparing CTP with Beach/Chevron is foolhardy as Beach has been derisking their acreage for years, and we are untouched, miles from infrastructure.

On the Geology part, here are a few excerpts to give you a clue as to what RC was talking about.

From CTP Interim report...

"Regional Geology
    The Company believes that the Horn Valley Siltstone (HVS), located stratigraphically below the Surprise reservoir and extending for thousands of square kilometres, is the regional oil source for the known oil discoveries in the North-Western Amadeus Basin. The 3-D seismic indicates that the HVS thickens coming off the Surprise structure. Our interpretation is that basinal areas straddling the Surprise structure may be rich, highly prospective areas for a HVS shale oil/gas play. The Company has resolved to allocate more resources to defining this potentially large unconventional oil/gas play over time..."

From Edison report May 2013...

"Unconventional potential: Horn Valley Siltstone shale oil/gas play
    CTP is of the opinion that the Horn Valley Siltstone (HVS), located beneath the Stairway formation and extending for thousands of square kilometres, provides the regional source for known oil and gas discoveries (Mereenie and Palm Valley) in the north-western Amadeus Basin. Based on 3D seismic, CTP believes that the zones straddling the Surprise structure may be highly prospective as an HVS shale oil /gas play..."

Stop repeating false information and get educated for your own sake or get out of O&G.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $13.74K 260.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 76040 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.