CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

2 uk investors

1. 2,075 Posts.
    All I know is that I am happy that there are 2 holders that are not going to be reading HC day in and day out ,and trading based on what is being said. If you are thinking of making a decision based on what you have heard on here, think again, do your own research, contact the company if you are concerned with the investors financial's ,etc - DON'T let comments here- good or bad- get your fingers on the buy/sell button- remember, things can be taken out of context , and can be represented any way the person wants. Tread carefully right now- there will be a lot coming out, and you need to be up to looking into and doing some research-

and that does not mean believing everything you read here. Not lecturing, just warning, as I see the same ppl coming out of the wood work with negative comments- yet, why are they here ? Look back over their former comments and you will see a pattern. I am not saying negative is wrong, what I am saying is CONSTANT negative means they aren't interested in the company and yet- they are still here?????

It was a split second and a team effort of downplaying the UK investors materialised, makes ppl doubt your intentions.

Again, I am relieved there are other - bigger - investors out there which won't be frightened by what appears on HC, or on the opposite side of things- ramped into buying based on what is on here- we need a good half dozen more and I will be really comfortable with things.
    Like everything in life, we have to crawl before we can run-

I can't believe we have a weekend of this ahead- I might have to go back to the ignore button- as I still want to read some fair rounded views of other threaders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.