CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Hi AllAs i was the one that put up the "easyoffice rentals"...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi All
    As i was the one that put up the "easyoffice rentals" thread I felt compelled to comment on a couple of things mentioned on this thread.

Prior to the 3B announcement there was a lot of speculation on HC about who the UK investors could be. Once announced I thought we would all be compelled to research them a little. I can't understand how someone can advise all newbies (which i count myself as one) to DYOR and then complain when people actually do. I think these 2 investors need to be research more then the previous top 20 because they made a decision to invest based on facts that we may not be aware of. How many here can honestly say what the "total" cvi story is/ will be. Sure we can and do speculate but the majority here don't have the full picture. As i've said, I'm a newbie when it comes to investing and when it comes to cvi I take in a lot of what is said here on HC. BUT i don't just invest based on what any poster has to say. I invested based on all the research i do. You can say that is the only advise I follow from HC.

Have a good weekend all!
    CD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.