CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

2 uk investors, page-98

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    T4P

First let me say "guilty!" I was pontificating, no argument. And can i say also that I'm not convinced that there is no "conspiracy", I'm just sick of hearing about it. I can also say I'm not convince that I can put CVI in the bottom draw and forget about it. There are too many unanswered questions in the CVI story for my liking (eg 2 uk investors, who are they and why did they invest? Who are the angolans and why are they not so confident with the deal that they're not willing to put their names to it?).

Can I ask you, what is research to you? To me it's listening to knowledgeable people via their advise or the reports they write. Reading as much as I can find on the subject and asking fellow investors to share their knowledge. I don't have the resources to get all the facts without putting some element of trust on someone along the way. Don't get me wrong, I don't accept anything that i read on HC as truth (including your posts I might add) but I do listen and double check what I read and then decide whether to invest or not. That is why i believe in cvi to the extent that I have invested and hold. I expect to make enough money out of cvi to be free carried within the next 3 months so I'm not one who would profit from downramping.

Finally to your last question "So...is this theory or fact?" I would say fact!

Let me ask another question.... How much noise does each one of us contribute?

CD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.