AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

2 volcano theories

1. 58 Posts.
    Hello together,

with it I do not mean both Twin Hills hill about which I do not know whether they are of volcanic origin.

But I mean who are a schizophrenic situation in the stockholders Alcyone we, there is on one side the volcano of the numerous crisis cookers on this earth and there is on the other side the volcano of our Alcyone stock which stands shortly before the outbreak.

The more the hot soup of the crises bubbles, the more advantageously for us, a little bit what I do not wish in my person at all. But now these are just sometimes the reality.

There we have struggle for freedom of the Tunisians, ?qypter and now the Libyan. Subsequently from it the oil care situation tapers to a point, with it the fears of the investors increase and the silver price comes up. Who is of the despots as afterwards in it, we will see, but now we in the west, we dependent on oil may look up first thankfully at the good uncle Abdullah Al Saud, to an also cruel tyrant, because he wants to compensate very kindly the oil financial losses of Libya to us.
    Which state will go to ruin as next ersteinmal in a chaos? Algeria?

By the media bustle around the Arabian countries, the debt crisis of Europe completely steps in the background, experts fear that Portugal has to go now, nevertheless, under the rescue screen.

Somebody may think that the problems are recognised and now hard is countersteered, but really the debt of Europe progresses hard further.

Germany....... (2010). 76.7%..... (2011). 79.7%

France........ (2010). 82.5%..... (2011). 87.6%

England....... (2010). 80.3%..... (2011). 88.2%

Italy......... (2010),116.7%..... (2011).117.8%

Greece........ (2010),124.9%..... (2011).135.4%

Also itself in Japan the situation more and more sharpens, it is not traded thus in the foreground. S & P just the credit rating of Japan has downgraded from AA on AA-. I.e. it becomes for Japan more and more difficultly and more expensive itself in the market money to dealt with. And with about 200% of national debt of the GDP.

The USA have in the current financial year ?only? one deficit of 1,500,000,000,000 dollars.

So the soup cooks in the volcano of the crises and if nothing is sure in this world, one is sure, it will stand worse and new crises already before the door.

In this respect the comprising clause from is precisely appropriate by link (from Vitrader Wall Street On-line 1194) faded in trade paper here.

Geopolitical insecurity, currency worries, fear of inflation and before the results of the debt crisis lure investors into the sure harbour of the silver.

So and then we still have the volcano Alcyone what is there for a strength in it, only the short quake and mumbling of the last days has pointed.

What this will give for an explosion if heap re-irrigation and production starts. If significant resource increases about the JORC report are announced if the silver price from as surely subordinateable crises of this world done, develops further upwards.

Greetings

LSS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.