THR 5.56% 1.7¢ thor energy plc

2 week prediction, page-6

1. 7,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2667
    Conix, now I know you are a Uranium man, but I have been following THR from the outset, and I have a bit of a feel for Molyhil. The HNC deal is obviously pretty important, however, the resource upgrade and revised economics at Molyhil, which is due the end of the month (my guess) should revalue Molyhil way north of the initial $88m NPV. Whether it's 2 weeks or 4 weeks I am not sure, but I would wager a few sheckles that the revised NPV is going to be knocking on $200m, or at the very least, the revised economics and surrounding information will point to this number or more. I was reading some old announcements, and see they estimated the operating costs at $31/t. Given the resource is worth about $400/t, the operating margins are extraordinary with this. Whether the real value of molyhil translates into share price is a whole other matter, but I have a sneaking suspicion there is $1.50 in Molyhil...remember they have only talked about 200m below surface so far. Capital costs recouped within the first 7 months.....would there be many mining projects anywhere with those sort of economics???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $3.995M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $12.66K 738.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 381156 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.22pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.