FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

2 weeks from Today..., page-184

1. 16,231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3813
    Some months ago I posted that exploitation approval could be delayed by arbitration.
    It would appear now its almost a certainty that this is what has happened based on the evidence, I know Civeng posted his AGM chat which says this but i thought i would look at what has actually happened. https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/38861761/single
    PSC has been extended until December, the exploitation plan has not been approved and according to FAR needs to be re submitted.....although dead silence from the operator.
    Heading towards 9 months since the exploitation plan was submitted and 7 months late on CNE time frame guide for approval.......the government only had 90 days to approve according to the PSC yet here we are.
    WPL totally silent on FAR's consistent claims that the government has not approved the sale.
    Coleman's 180 degree back flip from can't PE a company to pe rights exist.
    COP SEC filings going from sold 35% interest to sold COP BV......
    If the AIPN 1995 is the model it clearly states a share sale is a trigger for PE.
    COP issue a PE notice to WPL surprise...chose a different path....clearly the 2 companies were on completely different pages.
    I think its pretty clear the only one's with the power to delay exploration approval are the government so I draw the pretty obvious conclusion they have delayed the approval until PE is sorted or at least a clear direction of where we are headed and if they have done that then, IMO, FAR's case must be pretty convincing or they would have let WPL get on with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.0¢ 51.0¢ 49.5¢ $12.28K 24.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50699 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 11092 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.