BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

After having a small dabble at 0.18 and quickly exiting, I'm now...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    After having a small dabble at 0.18 and quickly exiting, I'm now back in at 0.105 for the medium term at least. Happy paying this price, it was a long patient wait for it to reach my order, but I always felt the MC was too high when the SP was back at its previous highs and I raised my concerns on here but was shot down by many. 0.10 was an obvious target retracement point due to the CR being at that price, but like me many would have been keen to buy at 0.105 as its 'close enough'. Being born and raised in Adeaide myself, and seeing the push coming from our premier to be a 'smart city' and for Public Sector Information to be made open and accessible, and how hard he fought for Buddy to choose Adelaide for its Australian office, I would be surprised if some state gov departments didn't become customers of Buddy at some point in the future. Their pipeline of large enterprise customers is impressive, and we know the CEO has told us the lead time for sales can be quite long, so I am not at all surprised to see no customer announcements for 3-4 month periods...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.