BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

I'd like to think neither Acca , but I'm far from an expert ,...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'd like to think neither Acca , but I'm far from an expert , I'm just a hairy builder .
    As much as I follow social media on dave and buddy , and check for announcements prior opening like a hawk when I should be working , I see fantastic value at these prices in a sector yet to gain momentum , and I think the penny is dropping for other investors as well .
    I've had a trading parcel dipping in and out of lithium and tech and look to load up more in bud next week .
    It's been hard watching bud retrace since re-listing when other sectors had been going well but I have my plan set, I have a target number of shares to acquire .
    I Discuss IOT at any chance I can with anyone willing to listen , some poor telemarketer rang my home last week trying to sell me solar panels and here I am telling her the product she was trying to sell needs to generate data so I can analyse my generation I make off the panels,how much my house uses , and how much I return into the grid etc and she basically got sold buddy when she was the one selling .
    General public are just so un-aware of the potential here , and diversification .
    On Tim Richie's Twitter he said 87% of people had never heard of IOT .
    I have a lot of patience for this and am in for the long term because I see the value long term .
    As much as I have seen on lithium threads that the stock is life changing , I also believe buddy will have its day many times over .

Looking forward to watching the news roll in and the green days outweighing the red ones .
    Good luck to all buddy's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.