BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

2 weeks from tomorrow, page-2

1. 496 Posts.
    Hi Kurt,

Quarterly would be due on or before the 29th of April.

Obviously recent price action has been disappointing - I believe the same entity are buying and selling the close and making the price close on the low... often by 1 share. Needless to say because of this trend buying interest has dried. I for one am very optimistic with the service revenue reported in the half yearly and the commentary that there will be a reversal in our fortunes soon.

It has been reported that US Cellular is generating above 7M hits per day. Which is significant in it's own right as US Cellular has close to 5Million subscribers. If one were to use a pretty basic statistic in which 70% of US connections are smartphones than it would seem that each smart phone sends buddy metric data twice per day. The company reported that "service revenue" was 87K from the 17th to the 31st in December.

I believe that if the companies driving 20Million and 40Million respectively migrate to the platform then large buyer interest will return until then there could be some panic. bu.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.