TZL 0.00% 2.5¢ tz limited

klaas and fellow share holdersA few years ago we were listed and...

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    klaas and fellow share holders

A few years ago we were listed and trading at 50 cents, subsequently the company consolidated the register and overnight we came back onto the boards at something close to 2.50. At that time we did not really have anything other than hear say from the previous board as to what we could generate in cash flow.

Also TZ has failed to generate a +ve cash flow position, only burn cash at a rather fast rate.

Today we have a range of products which will soon turn the companies fortunes around and get us into a self sustaining position and enable us to continue to expand on our customer base and develop the technology.

Bouris has mentioned it was this objective to make us cash flow +ve by june /july, clearly this I believe is quite a conservative statement as it may be the case actually now.

Yes we have been diluted, however there is a strong argument that the previous boards shares could be cancelled and subsequently the register adjusted accordingly in time abeilt not getting anything back as in cash from the previous board. I am sure TZ management have factored this into the +ve cash flow statement.

I conclude and welcome any thoughts as to what would be fair value per share today if the company is to relist, are we close to the 2.50, or less given the debt to equity swap or close to 2.50 or more than 2.50 given the credentials of team bouris and obviously he does have a following in the inner circles of sydney also this is not taking into account any pending deals with large companies overseas and I know we are trying to get the brand established here in OZ as well.

Intevia ( latin for google )
    regards
    NB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.414M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 107269 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.