LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Al,Value your posts.LNC not a 6% inputed ROI play.If you have...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Al,

Value your posts.
    LNC not a 6% inputed ROI play.
    If you have been in LNC long term (think you have) then you've seen $5, $3.25, $3.28 with decent volumes and had the chance over the last 5 or six years to take enormous profits.
    If you bought in at $5 then you have committed for the long term. No getting past that.
    I have no problem with the bourse change, as with ASX stable environment. Imagine it suits funding needs better.

LNC tend not to report negative news and to talk up positive news, not really surprising with a volatile stock.

At this point there is no option available for those of us that made the bourse transition other than to wait for this to play out and react accordingly.

I do have one complaint at this time and that is the loss of trading intimacy that moving to the SGX has brought about.
    ASX allowed me on multiple platforms to buy or sell with quite a lot of information, adjusting volumes and prices minute by minute.
    SGX is a hurried phone call with a bulk order and little trading flexibility.

We all know the news items that are overdue and the enormous effect + or - that they will have on the share price.
    Have to be patient
    GLTAH

U

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.