PWN 4.35% 1.1¢ parkway corporate limited

Hey Sharebroker1,Not having a go at you at all, not intended...

1. 822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1189
    Hey Sharebroker1,

Not having a go at you at all, not intended anyway. Just suggesting that we all have an opinion and it's always welcome.

I haven't traded, have no intention of trading, but it seems the ones that have a strong opinion about why it's not moving are those that want to trade it. If that's why you're here, that's all good too. Seems you've made many profitable trades in the last's 6 months, good on you.

I prefer not to give the tax man 48% of my profits so I have longer term horizons and also prefer to see this 10 bag plus rather than just 3 bag. I too bought in at 0.004, 0.005 in my super and having buying more personally ever since. That's why I have just shy of 16m of them.

I appreciate that you have a point of view in relation to the number of shares on issue and that one day will be rectified too, and many will have an opinion on when that should or shouldnt happen, I'm sure we will hear opposing views, that's why it's a forum.

But as for when the company does it, I'm happy to follow Bahay's lead and choose a time that is both beneficial to the company and to us, I just can't tell you when that is. I haven't run a company before. The company has over $3m in the bank, I'm ok with that too. They had their reasons for doing it, and I support that.

Everything they have done since I joined the register has benefited the company's progress towards a D2B. So long as Bahay and the Team keep doing that, I will be a holder of PWN shares.

I appreciate people's opinions, I helps me stay on the straight and narrow and helps with my one eyed view. I appreciate where others are coming from too. Just for clarification, stock has traded quite a bit in volume above 1.1 cents.

What I really dislike is people bagging the company for everything they do, for bagging the stock because the share price won't go up or pass a certain share price, when clearly they are doing more than collecting a cheque unlike directors who should be barred from every being a director or running junior explorers. These guys are building a team, building a technology platform, building their working capital and putting runs on the board. If people don't like that, then frankly, they should take their money elsewhere.

Some have but keep coming back to tell us about how much money they are making in anything but PWN. If people believe that, people should follow them.

I respect your point of view and some would agree it's a problem, some don't and others don't really care to share their opinion.

All a good part of being part of this forum.

Have a great weekend and I hope PWN brings us some exciting and company changing news soon.

Cheers

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.