JLL 0.00% 23.0¢ jindalee lithium limited

Good posts but then again JRL has always been about buying...

1. 2,624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Good posts but then again JRL has always been about buying ground and tendering it into to new listed ventures such as EME, ALY and GTE which have all produced opportunities for great returns due to timing the cycle. Where possible they farm down to let others spend their cash pile to further things.

I can't think of one thing that JRL could reasonably have bought and been ahead on over the last 5 years.

Currently every project that gets looked at has an attending confidentiality clause so it is impossible to tell if they have looked at 1 or 400 potential acquisitions but the longer the commodities trough lasts the better the projects being thrown out with the bathwater becomes. From memory Bigrlyi was acquired for less than $50k.

I sold my JRL some point after cashing in all my EME so I have no complaints, although the main fail for JRL was not offloading ALY nearer to $1.

I am not sure if their strategy could be any clearer but it seems to be pretty straight forward and patience on the next commodity up cycle is required....but we have to be closer now than 2 years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 22.5¢ $11.08K 47.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6955 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 13525 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.