LYC 0.28% $7.04 lynas rare earths limited

I've been holding lyc for 2 years now and topping up from time...

1. 57 Posts.
    I've been holding lyc for 2 years now and topping up from time to time on weakness. I plan to hold for another 2 years to give them time for phase 2 to come online and for all their competitors short term aspirations to come unstuck.

As has already been said here many times, Fridays announcement whilst disappointing as it indicates a 3-6 month delay to the Lamp is certainly a positive outcome on the scale of possibilities. It'll be interesting to find out how and when the AELB intend to address the issues they need to resolve and whether this will involve any extra regulatory costs for LYC. Given the current basket price no matter.

Overall the decision just reinforces why the basket price is so high. This is an extremely complicated industry and the barriers to entry for any new player are significant.

LYC is certainly a volatile stock and not for the faint hearted. It provides good opportunities for traders to capitalize on big movements each way. Personally I'm happier just sitting on the sidelines and waiting for things to come to fruition.

Many thanks to all those posters for their fundamental analysis.

Cheers marsh71

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.04
Change
0.020(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $6.557B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.92 $7.09 $6.86 $14.69M 2.100M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 8340 $7.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.04 12648 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.