CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Hi rab. There has been no mention, as yet, that Cougar has any...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi rab. There has been no mention, as yet, that Cougar has any 'interest' in the Marafody site. When drilling on the site commences, as my understanding is that it's access road works that are currently being carried out, that may change and another earn in arrangement put in place. As for the recent CR funds, we have been told they are going toward Brazil and Vohitsara. Re the pilot plant; fully financed by DNI to the sum of approx. $1mill. I agree, the whole project should be 50/50 input but not necessarily 50/50 profit. I don't think it would be such a bad idea for DNI to fully fund any future production facility costs. This would preserve Cougars capital and allow to be used on their lithium project.
    This is now IMO, Right from the start of our partnership with DNI, I've felt Cougar has been given a fantastic opportunity to play with 'The Big Boys'. If we can get 50% of the Vohitsara revenue, less DNI's production fees and their distribution network commissions, I think we have done extremely well. An ongoing revenue stream for Brazil. Maybe that was always the plan?
    Cheers, E

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.