CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Hello Elcorp, I started looking at Graphite producers last week...

1. rab
    4,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    Hello Elcorp,
    I started looking at Graphite producers last week to add to some Lithium and Cobalt companies i have so my Battery investment would be covered. Plenty of Graphite plays out there but i came across DNI /Cougar and almost dismissed it out of hand as a penny dreadful.
    Fortunately i knew the parameters i was looking for, Saprolitic, Madagascar, Location. Infrastructure, Management. These things i had learned from previous research when Batteries and its components had the first rush of blood a few years ago along with rare earths and all fallen in a heap.
    Syrah and the one next to it was the flavour of the period then. So DNI pops up and i find it has an Australian partner. Obviously both struggling. Then you look at what they have and isn't that amazing. The information from Video interviews ( Dan Weir) and presentations as per your example presents the most comprehensive detail of any company i have ever come across.
    Its the quality of the project and the transparency of its management that will enable Vohitsara to be successful. I do not think they will have any problems from now on with funding.

Not clear in my mind if Cougar will have to buy into Marofody. $500,000 plus drilling, resource reports and PEA got them into Vohitsara. No mention of this anywhere.
    I also found your articles informative. Got in on Friday. No i did not get it at 0.016, unfortunately.

RAB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.