CGM 0.00% 0.1¢ cougar metals nl

Hi marykegeorge. Valid point and good question. DNI have made it...

1. 1,350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi marykegeorge. Valid point and good question. DNI have made it quite clear that the process plant will be housed in shipping containers to allow for it's free movement to different areas of both sites, in the future, for initial resource testing. Results so far from both projects indicate at this stage the resource from the JV (Vohitsara) property is of a slightly higher grade, however no recent drill results have been tested from the DNI (Marafody) the last results being from testing done in 2016. I'm sure you've seen the map too showing the DNI site is butted up to the larger JV site so I'd imagine that further testing would show a similar grades/flake size/purity across both sites. Now to your question. IMO DNI would be wanting to capitalise on production from both properties. To exclude the Vohitsara resource from future production would be a very limiting decision for DNI. Dan just doesn't come across to me as the type of person who would ignore Vohitsara, he'd want both production from both sites. I'm very confident that the questions you have raised, whilst possible, will not be the way it plays out. As I said all IMO. Cheers, E

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.