XJO 0.67% 8,150.0 s&p/asx 200

20/2 Indices, page-515

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Haven't done it yet. But I will and you should try too, we all should be going for that as far as I'm concerned. Surely nobody here is settling on beating index returns?

If you'd told me 5 years ago with a bit of focus one could comfortably return 10% a week CFD trading I would have been an interested skeptic.

If you told me 18 months ago "Actually that should be much higher you haven't cracked it yet" and could go from discretionary to full system trader in a year and retain that profitability I would have felt sick at the work involved in that.

Now having done some of that work and I see a powerful system it's already obvious it is possible. I have 11 running on Nasdaq that have produced 52% combined of that performance with a not nice bump in the ride (damn chop is the detriment of most algos).

Personally, I've been given an open door to walk through so already walked right in and started bench marking my own systems against Calvos NDQ 4hr HA. It's fully uploaded into TradingView and now building indicators to re-code it into my platform. Juust to see what I can find.

Besides, it might be fun and I already have 3 things from his post I can test to improve existing systems.

Anyway, busy busy lots of homework for a Sunday night.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.