AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

There are many things I like about AGY, but one of the most...

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    There are many things I like about AGY, but one of the most important is the fact that the people running this joint are SO invested in the company therefore I believe will do everything possible to PREVENT dilution.

A good FA is of cause the foundation of any good company, but sometimes people don't pay enough attention on importance of the structure of the company and its registry.

There are not many spec companies AT ALL set up like AGY, it's one thing to ride a wave from lithium spec to lithium producer (which is rare in itself), but it's a totally different thing to actually realise total share value doing it.

All you got to do is look at leaders in the field of explorer to producer line up, PLS being the perfect example, GREAT FA, but always the constant Credit and Equity Raise (both actual and rumours) capping the sp, PLS and alike will still most probably return a very handsome reward, but it WON'T be maximised!

The way AGY has gone about its business, step by step earning a profit as you go and most probably using that profit to partly payoff the next stages of development, at the same time making it easier to obtain (possible) debt financing without watering down the registry. Maximum value for share holders which jerko and fam are the biggest.
    (These are also part of the reasons why I think AGY will most likely be TO target near stage 3, I think it's actually positioning itself for that, intentionally or not.
    If it comes down to that, based on the structure we know today, it will NOT be a lowball offer.

AGY reminds me of tesla, build the roadster to fund the model s, to fund the model x, then the big move model 3 (stage 3~)
    These ideas are not hard to come up with, it's always the execution that unravel most, so far, AGY is executing it perfectly.
    Hope this continues.

All just my 2 cents worth, DYOR
    Last edited by jaymes: 12/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.