AGY 5.00% 4.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Hi Scarlett, I'm still holding strong and long. I topped up a...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Scarlett, I'm still holding strong and long.

I topped up a little to round off my holding after the SPP and have been very pleased with the latest SP increases after the Stage 2 funding deal with Qianyun. I think there's not much more to be said with so much value locked in by management and so much potential from here on in! There are also a lot more posts on here on a daily basis that I can't keep up with, so you'll see the odd post from me like after the QQ deal.

It's impressive how quickly Jerko and the team have moved and capitalised on this growing Lithium market.

I'll be here for the ride for many new SP highs and I won't jinx where this will end up, but my thoughts are for many bags from here.

I do wonder if anything will come from Ekeko, Salinas Grande and Pocitos, but frankly Rincon is the focus for now and perhaps more value to be had from the Qianyun JV. I think Quanta's recent comment regarding 50 bagger potential are achievable from the 2.4c lows if they can get a deal with Chinese brine projects etc. So much potential and we haven't even fully realised the value to be had from Stage 3 @ Rincon!

I still read as many posts as I can and appreciate all the input from yourself and many others here .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.002(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $17.38K 420.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 450601 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 146892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.