AGY 2.63% 3.7¢ argosy minerals limited

20 Bagger. Aspiring Lithium Triangle Producer!!, page-874

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    that's it, who knows where the speculation will top out until money starts coming in, could have been the 9.5 cents mark, or could go to on to test and/or break 10 cents and touch close to 15 cents before the majority of the momentum traders and speculators start to all take profits and wait for actual $'s to hit the kitty, but I'm looking at it on a basis in comparison to should I buy or is there better opportunities out there right now.

Im definitely not saying this price is bad for those who have the patience of a couple of years and care not if it was to come back to 5-6cents in the ST-MT, but I like to hunt the best entry possible where I think the upside far outweighs the downside, I would need to see a clear path and timetable set out for s3 to be paying close to 10 cents that's for sure, but everyone has different timeframes and trading/investing systems so can't agree on everything at the end of the day.

Don't think I'm downramping, because as said, I like the company, I like the management, I like the end product and it looks to me like those who have patience will make decent money even at this entry price, for me I'll watch from the sidelines for now and see if it drops to find a value entry based on S1 and S2, or would be willing to pay more as gets closer to production and/or if I see those ducks line up for S3, because S1 and S2 are already pretty much in this share price.
    Last edited by ohreally: 21/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.