PTX 10.0% 5.5¢ prescient therapeutics limited

The scheduled investor briefing is actually on this Tuesday,...

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    The scheduled investor briefing is actually on this Tuesday, 26th of November, which would make your theory: Trading halt Monday, results Tuesday, SYC answering questions Midday Tuesday?

Now if that happens to be the case, when your company is trading at 4.7c at the time of scheduling that presentation, Id assume good results on the horizon with an investor briefing to pump the announced results up, alongside the timeline of other readouts etc to really drive SP. It's an idealistic theory, but would be happy with that nonetheless. OR it's a "please explain" investor briefing, pumping their remaining readouts and plans for the future after an unsuccessful phase. I don't see this as likely, as the AGM covered this thoroughly.

What I actually think this investor briefing is for is that again, when this was announced we were trading in the mid 4s, we were all frustrated with UBS selling it down and PTX not being valued at it's worth we see it at today. Following an AGM to calm investors, even better of management to voluntarily open up a forum for discussion with SYC where they can have any concerns settled directly with him. Now that the PTX price is getting close to actually being reasonable, this is just another mini-catalyst. I wouldn't be surprised if SYC sounds confident throughout the briefing and we see SP movement off the back of it.

GLTAH, going to be a wild next week regardless of what happens!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.005(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $44.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $37.47K 706.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 183483 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 132981 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 11.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ 179053
Last updated 15.49pm 29/03/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.