W2V 7.14% 1.5¢ way 2 vat ltd.

What's the enterprise value of the company? Then compare...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    What's the enterprise value of the company? Then compare that the market capitalisation. Add in the newly announced progress, which unlocks further value.

Would we say the market should value the company at least $20M? $50M? $100M? Based on current or not too distant future forecasted profitability?

Currently the market values the company at 2c per share, which is just under $15M market capitalisation. So if my guess that the company should be valued at $50M, that's 7c per share I think, approximately.

So hence we're seeing the churn. And it will keep churning until the market finds the correct valuation of what the company should really be seen as... and with AI in focus right now, it adds even more to this churn and would likely overshoot and become overvalued before it comes back down again to find its balance supply/demand.

What's really noteworthy is the company found attention with its latest announcement. That attention is new. It's enticing to jump on board. More days ahead and more investors seeing this AI-product for the first time, it's only really just got started.

Just like me, I'm sure there will be more who will jump in and ask questions later. It's too undervalued for a tech stock, promising AI with a released product into the market. Tech stock products as they are software are easy to scale up sales compared to, say, mining. So if the product rings true to its promises, the stock today, even at 10c would be an incredible value.

Risking to jump in at these prices and asking questions later is somewhat warranted. At least in my view.

Good luck all. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add W2V (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $13.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $36.66K 2.667M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 706826 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 884952 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ 952458
Last updated 13.24pm 02/05/2024 ?
W2V (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.